Global Thought Leadership Virtual Series
Advancing Women’s Leadership
Women enter the workforce at equal rates to men, but only 20% of senior leaders are women and more than 50% of organizations have no clear strategy to advance women leaders. Of the organizations with a strategy, nearly half do not address the most significant barriers holding women back, such as corporate culture and executive action.
Do you have a strategy to attract, retain, and advance women?
Great Place to Work® are hosting an Industry Roundtable focusing on the BFSI sector on 22nd October 2020. Every year, Great Place to Work® partners with over 1000 organisations representing more than 20 industry sectors, on their journey of building a High-Trust, High-Performance CultureTM
They also publish our research annually on the BFSI sector and have had the opportunity to work with more than 100 organisations in the BFSI over the last 12+ months. Do mark the date in your calendar and reserve your seat by registering on the link shared below.
The BFSI roundtable will focus on the following points:
- BFSI 2020 – Key shifts and disruptions in the Business Landscape
- Managing new expectations of stakeholders – Employees, Customers, Investors & Regulators
- Managing self – How do leaders sustain themselves when they do not know what & when is the next crisis
- The post-COVID employee – what individuals need to do to be successful in the post-COVID world.
Great Place Diversity and Inclusion Summit 2020
This Summit helps challenge perspectives and redefine current trends in the space of workplace inclusion. Highlights of the Summit include:
- Recognising intersectionality in the workplace.
- A comprehensive framework and approach to build Workplace Inclusion.
- Demonstrating Credibility, Care & Equitable Career Growth for historically excluded groups.
- Access to a repository of Diversity & Inclusion Best Practices.
- Learn from experiences of Best Workplaces and Industry Experts.
KICK START YOUR PRODUCTIVITY
USE CODE ‘GMI’ TO GET 100% DISCOUNT
(APPLICABLE FOR FIRST 25 REGISTRATIONS)
Grow by Creating a Culture of Trust and Accountability with Shiv Khera
The biggest challenge globally people are facing is the deficit of trust and accountability in all areas of life. Lack of trust costs global brands $2.5 trillion per year.
Unmet milestones, missed opportunities, and undelivered results often stem from a lack of accountability. The price of non-accountability that people and organizations pay in terms of lost revenue, diminished profits, compromised growth, customer dissatisfaction, and unsuccessful value creation is enormous. And that doesn’t include the personal pain inflicted on others when things go wrong.