Great Manager Institute, in association with Forbes India, presents Great People Manager Awards, scheduled for July 26, 2019, in Mumbai, India. Interested sponsors and partners may fill this form to associate with us and know more. It is a special invite-only event, to be attended by Great People Managers and top CXOs of the country.
Agenda: This is a celebratory networking event where winners of the Great People Manager Study will be honored and commemorated. Also, we will have ample opportunities for networking amongst the winners. It will be attended by winners and representatives of winning companies besides special guest invites. There are a few paid delegate seats available only to invited companies and individuals.
6:00 PM – Registrations begin, casual networking starts
7:00 PM – Welcome and Keynote Speech
7:30 PM – Round 1 of Award Distribution (with mention of selected practices that make the winners special)
8:00 PM – Panel Discussion celebrating Great People Manager Practices – Round 1
8:30 PM – Round 2 of Awards (with mention of selected practices that make the winners special)
9:00 PM – Panel Discussion celebrating Great People Manager Practices – Round 2
9:30 PM – Round 3 of Award Distribution
10:00 PM – Dinner and Networking
The event shall be attended by our Top 100 winners and CEOs/CHROs/CMOs and other representatives of winning companies. List of winners can be seen here.
In addition to the aforementioned special guests, some of who will also give away awards, and may also be involved in panel discussions, the event will also be graced by our Chief Guest and Guests of Honor.
- C P GURNANI, popularly known as CP to his close associates, is the MD of Tech Mahindra, and a Chief Guest at the event
- SANJAY MEHTA, currently Advisor to Great Manager Institute, has been the MD of Teleperformance India
- HARSHVENDRA SOIN, Chief People Officer of Tech Mahindra
- PRASENJIT BHATTACHARYA, a host and a guest to this Award Ceremony executed by his own company, is a well-known leader in the domain of people management and is the Director of Great Manager Institute.
The above are some of the special guests gracing the occasion.
We invite only selected sponsors to partner with us and Forbes India for this special event. If you are a company looking to build your brand amongst the cream of society, you may approach us through this form.
The Leela, Mumbai (near the International Airport)
- Prior to the Awards (that starts from 6 pm), we are also conducting a Public Workshop on the Secrets of Connect, Develop, Inspire. If you wish to be part of the same, explore further here.
- On the day following the Awards (27th July), delegates are welcome to visit the office of Great Manager Institute in Upper Worli (not far from the beautiful Worli Sea Face) and have one-on-one discussions with our team on ways to improve people management for individual or organizational benefits.